Another year, same blog, new design and the same goal to keep people updated, exchange photos, ideas and sometimes just vent while I take a coffee break. Check out the blog while you take your coffee break and maybe post a comment or send me an email.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Big girl shopping...
I went shopping yesterday. Big girl shopping, like for dresses, dressy shoes, you name it. I did pretty good, too. I got a lot of very nice things and spent a lot of money but it was worth every penny. See, I'm going for a big time fraud job at Amex and the folks in that department dress for success and I realized that Dockers, jeans, knit shirts, worn/faded blouses and sweaters just won't cut it anymore. I really needed to spruce up my wardrobe and boy oh boy, did I! I'm looking forward to wearing the big girl clothes and shoes I bought tomorrow and showing those folks over there in the Fraud team that I mean business... big girl style!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stacey and Clinton would be so proud! Good luck on the job. Aunt Dottie
ReplyDelete