First post of the new year. I've been lazy... it's after 3pm and I'm still in my jammies, no shower, no lunch, and I'm feeling it. But I've been busy. I've sent out my first email to most of my family and friends wishing them well for the new year and giving them a preview of my second big goal for the year - corresponding by snail mail and and email much more often to family and friends. This blog is also another way for me to keep people updated, for me to vent, share ideas, dreams and goals with everyone - and only the people I choose to share them with. I deactivated my Facebook page partly for that reason - I wanted to vent and chat with specific people but not having so many others seeing my posts, especially those folks I don't know.
The other reason is really that I haven't been updating my status and neither was any of the people I wanted to chat with so it just didn't seem necessary to keep it going. Add to the fact that I'm so cyber security conscious that I just didn't feel like my privacy was protected like I want. Call me weird... it's ok... I do. :)
So my day has been lazy, will continue to be lazy and tomorrow is another day. (Thanks, Scarlett - it's a great line.) I need to hit the bakery and order a cake for tomorrow for Christian's birthday and buy my boy a birthday card between now and tomorrow. He wants a Boston Creme Cake... mmmm. My boy has taste, I tell ya.
No venting for today, but I warn ya... I go back to work on Monday and that's when I'll start venting about my job. For today, let's just enjoy a lazy day and welcome in the New Year in peace, quiet and family.
Boston Cream Pie! Yumm!
ReplyDeleteI like this! It's really nice and pretty. I look forward to your posts and venting. Let's hope 2010 brings less venting and more happy news!
Love,
Mom
Aloha from Hawaii! We look forward to more....
ReplyDeleteI, too, would like more happy news and less venting! So I'll try to really pull the positive out of everyday and vent when I need to. :)
ReplyDelete