Hopefully today we will be able to get all of our Christmas decorations, and maybe even the tree, put away and the house will be back to normal. I would like to get back to normal somewhat before I start up work again on Monday. I've figured out that having some things routine and normal while I try to deal with my job helps to keep my stress levels down.
I have three followers - does that make me semi-famous? haha
Tonight we are doing a movie, pizza and cake & ice cream for Christian's birthday - we're celebrating since he'll be at his dad's house on his actual birthday. Can't believe he's going to be 15. He's already such a young man and I can really start to see more of his future in him than I ever could. He is a great young man - still a wacky teenager and mouthy like me, though. But he's shown signs that all that hard work we've put into him is paying off. I'm just afraid that if have to move I'm going to miss so much... but that's for another posting, not this one, not today.
So I'm off to shower and get ready to get my house back to normal and enjoy the weekend with my family. Here's a pic of my handsome young man.... I'm very proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment