Yesterday we met with our realtor, Barbara, and signed most of the papers to list the house for sale. She thinks we fixed upon a fair price for how much house the buyer will get and hopefully by early next week the house will post on the MLS with some attractive pics - Mom and I are going to work on staging the house this weekend so hopefully we can get it ready. Let's all hope and pray it sells quickly. Donald leaves this Friday to drive down to AZ since he starts his new job on Monday the 8th. He still has a couple of little things on his "to do" list before he goes, so I'm going to take on the rest of the house packing and the staging for showing.
Not too much more to add so I'll focus on my conference call, refill my coffee cup and grab some cereal. So if anyone has any updates, feedback, jokes, or just wants to say "hola" feel free.
A pretty sunflower to brighten your day!
You know, I say to heck with Punxsutawney Phil and his endless predictions of "6 more weeks of winter". I say, make your own destiny and start spring sooner EVERY year - move to Arizona! :)
ReplyDeleteSteven
LOL - that's right! If the warmer weather won't come to us, we'll go to the warmer weather. Remember, it's a "dry heat." :)
ReplyDelete