Donald is in Phoenix now to start his job this coming Monday. He made good time especially with his co-pilot in the passenger seat. I don't have the pics but if you have a Facebook page, go to Donald's posts and you should see what I'm talking about. If you don't have Facebook, he took his life-size mannequin of Darth Vader apart and put the bust, helmet, cape, pads and all and put him in the front passenger seat. It was hilarious looking... Darth Vader looked fairly normal, even buckled into the seat and a JC Penney bag behind him
Tomorrow I get to really do some reorganizing of the house, staging stuff and stuffing things into boxes and bins. Put up different, more neutral shower curtains, move a table or vase here or there...maybe get a new plant or two or some flowers. Just enough to make it look like someone else would want to live here. The POD is gone, the garage is still packed full and there is still a bit of chaos in the house right now, but I'm pretty sure between my mom and I (and some friendly disagreements) we'll get the house looking super.
I'm off to see what else I can move, replace, hide or put away before I go to bed..
Good night.
I hope Donald doesn't try to take his buddy Darth into the carpool lane.
ReplyDeleteI believe he did not and in fact Donald said he didn't notice anyone staring, pointing, laughing nor did he get pulled over, so perhaps people didn't really think it was all that unusual to have Darth Vader riding shotgun!
ReplyDelete