I'm am so very happy for New Orleans Saints fans and the folks in New Orleans - what a win and what an emotional ride for that team! This is good Karma. Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints for a great Super Bowl win.
Back to normal stuff - Mom and I did some good work on staging the house and putting together a plan for getting the house ready to list for sale. There is still a lot of work to do, but it's getting there - a few pics posted below can show you how the house is coming along.
Donald has been looking at apartments and hanging out with his folks all weekend. He's found some promising places and has been filling me in on the details. I realized that I haven't lived in an apartment for over 10 years so it's a little weird to contemplate doing it again, even temporarily.
I know how you feel. I haven't been in an apartment in over 13 years.
ReplyDelete