Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

A quick update for everyone as this is a pretty darned busy weekend and I really do only have a few minutes to spare.

First, the house is almost ready to list.  Christian's room took longer than I thought it would - he's my son and why I thought it wouldn't take that long I have no idea.  :)  We have a few more boxes to pack, some cleanup to do (walls, carpet spots, windows and a bathrooms) and then let the realtor take her pics on Monday and then we can let the selling commence. 

Second on the agenda this weekend is to begin painting my mom's kitchen.  It's really the only weekend we may have to get it done so we want to get as much done as we can - thank heavens it's a three day weekend!

That's about it for the weekend but those are still two might big projects that will take up the rest of this weekend. 

Happy Valentines Day to everyone but especially my hubby, whom I miss very much and look forward to seeing next Friday when Christian and I head down to Phx for a weekend visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment