It's official - our house is now listed on the MLS and for sale. My body aches, my hands are rough and chapped but the house looks great. Why is it our homes look their best when we are ready to leave them? But hopefully it will sell fairly quickly and for list price or as close as possible.
Donald is getting along in AZ. He is still in training and going through that process and after work he's been looking at apartments and hanging out with his mom and dad. Christian and I are going to fly into Phx this Friday for the weekend to see Donald and check out the apartments and wander through some neighborhoods. We will also make time to play in the pool and enjoy the sunshine and warmth. It's been so cold here so I'm definitely looking forwarding to soaking up the Vitamin D!
Mom's kitchen is nearly all painted with just a few touch-ups here and there. It looks nice... I call the color 'cake batter' because in the bucket the paint looks like yellow cake batter. It's a nice soft beige-y color that looks very nice with her soft green counters and white appliances and rustic flooring. As soon as she has the hardware up we'll take pictures and post them for all to see.
Well, I have work to do for work... really... so I better get that done before I go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment