I tell ya there is nothing like sleeping in your own bed to help set you right. I slept so well last night and the night before, even with a toothache! We also have our sofa in the apt and put a bunch of boxes and some unused furniture into storage so the apt is slightly less cluttered and feels a bit more homey. I know it is infinitely more comfortable!
Today I finally got into the dentist to get a temporary crown put on my bad tooth. Right now it's still sore but after the drilling and such the darned tooth has gone through it's to be expected. It's not as bad as it was before, though. I was able to eat and drink for dinner so that is much, much better. That darned tooth with the last silver filling just couldn't last a while longer and started to fracture... and me being the dumbass that I am, I chose the insurance that didn't cover crowns. Fortunately it seems as though this dentist's charge for the crown is fairly reasonable and lower than my last dentist, so it didn't cost an arm and a leg. Just an arm and the foot... and part of the calf. :) If a root canal seems to be needed, though, that leg is coming off. Let's hope I get to keep my leg!
Ok... so for people who comment, here's the deal... you can put your name in and I'll know who commented. Just put your name in where it says "name/url" and it will take your name. No need to sign in or provide any URL. Give it a try!
I'm getting excited to go back to CO this weekend. It's been over a month since I've seen my mom and my friends and too much time since I've seen my son. We'll get a chance to say good-bye to the house and Colorado Springs for one last time. Since it's getting warm here, too, a brief break from the heat, too. But that's ok - we can say good-bye to the cold, too.
Well, the tooth hurts, Donald is yelling at the computer while he's doing his homework and I think I'll find something brainless to watch on TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment