Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just another update

Our stuff from the house is finally here!  Granted, it's all jam packed into two storage units but it's right next to the apartment complex and we can go over whenever we want to get things out or put away some of the extra stuff we brought with us.

It's getting warm here so we're starting to plan for the heat.  Abby got a nice short hair cut, our air conditioning came on and I'm thinking of digging out the sundresses. Heck, I might even take a dip in the pool! 

So now the house is empty and we'll get one last chance to say good-bye when we are up there in a couple of weeks.  We also are going to try to put Abby in a local boarding kennel for the few days we are gone, so hopefully that will work out well.  Normally we get family to sacrifice their time to watch her when we go on a trip so if this works out well, it will be easier on all of us if we take a trip out of town. 

Well, I was off today to a)be there when the movers delivered our stuff to the storage units and b)I ended up with a bad migraine so I stayed home to rest.  Feeling better now but think it's time for bed to rest up for tomorrow. 

Night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment