Second, not a whole lot to update so I figure I'll put up pics... they are better than me yapping away anyhow!
We are all ganging up on Eric since he was beating the crap out of us w/the noodle!
The Justin Bieber (he soooo hates that!)
The big CannonBall challenge!
The big splash afterwards... and no, we didn't have to refill the pool. 5 people woo hoo!! We did it later with 6 people! We had serious white caps!
Rockband... and Yes... I was singing and nobody cried.
We have been having a great time with family and friends visiting. Sharon came down as our first houseguest (well... my mom has spent the night but she didn't fly into Phoenix to visit!) and then Jeff and Kira drove down so we had a full house for the Fourth of July weekend! We played in the pool (a lot!), bbq'd, Donald took Jeff and the kids to Wet N Wild, Sharon and I hit up a Cubs game (they won!) and we've just been enjoying hanging out.
We went to San Diego for my cousin Tony's wedding. It was a blast, it was nice to be around my family and enjoy the cooler weather of San Diego.
Abby enjoying the life in the shady grass.
Looks like you all are enjoying your summer. More fun that I ever saw from CO. Can't wait to visit. I miss you all. Love, Aunt Dottie
ReplyDelete