Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Please sponsor me...

Last year we did a couple of charity walks (thank you so much to everyone who donated - every dollar DOES help!) but this one walk coming up is just a little different...it's a little closer to home.  This is the Climb to Conquer Cancer walk put on by the American Cancer Society.  Jeanette was very passionate about this walk, did this walk for many years, and will be there with us in spirit this year.  I intend to walk, climb or crawl (if I have to) but I'm doing this walk and humbly request from you, my friends and family, to please make a donation to help sponsor me in this walk.  I'll be joining Donald, Sharon, Jack and my mom as part of Team Bychowski/Mills. 

Here's the website to check out my page: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=18970078&pg=personal&fr_id=34701.

Thank you so much and I'll definitely let you know how we all did, with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment