Thursday, October 27, 2011

Prepping for the future

I just took the first 8 ounces of this foul tasting stuff (orange flavor my ass) to prepare for my surgery tomorrow.  I thought it was coming right back up but a cold water chaser & a sip of apple juice helped keep it down.  I just hope I can get it all down... And keep it down.  Because having this surgery is very important to me & I don't want anything keeping me from having it done.

People have asked me if I'm nervous and I think I'm more anxious about the unknowns...the hospital food being gluten free is my biggest worry, believe it or not.  I am not really that worried about the surgery although I hope it all goes well.

Another 8 ounces down...how many ounces are in 3 liters anyhow?

We are chilling at home since I can't go anywhere for the rest of the night... I think I'll watch a good movie...off to down another 8 ounces...

No comments:

Post a Comment