Tuesday, January 05, 2010

One step taken towards achieving a goal for the New Year

Today at lunch I bought some pretty paper with flowery designs, some pastel paper and some colored envelopes and a very pretty box to store it all.  I took back this $50 daily planner I had intended to use to help me in my quest for improved organization for my job to pay for all of the pretty paper.  I say it's a good trade, don't you? 

So keep your eyes peeled for the mail - someone will get a nice letter soon enough!  I'm very excited to start writing to people and have a ton of ideas of sending pictures, chatting aimlessly about the weather, a fun thing I learned or even something I witnessed that made me smile.  I promise no venting in the letters - that's what this blog is for. 

Figured any posting is a good oppy to post a pic of my boy.

2 comments:

  1. Give a big happy 15th birthday to Christian! Looks like you have a lot on your January list, mine is the 7th by the way! :-)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jessica. I'll be sure to pass on your birthday wishes to Christian and I've added your birthday to the list so we can all be sure to wish you a happy bday!

    ReplyDelete