This post is to all of our friends and family we haven't heard from in a while.
We miss you... we really do. We'll try to send emails and I'll definitely try to update the blog more often and I know that Donald is calling people to say 'hey' and catch up but we'd love it... and I mean LOVE it if we could get a picture or two, an email, a quick phone call or even a comment on the blog from you to let us know how things are going. I can't find my stationery but when I do I'm breaking it out to write more letters!
We're trying to find places to go eat and different things to do while we work, walk the dog 3x a day and house hunt so if you know of any good places or things to do, feel free to pass them along.
It took us a long time to build up our circle of friends and we really don't want to see it disappear just because we relocated. Good friends are just too hard to find these days...
Miss you guys so much! Good luck in the house hunting. Looking forward to seeing Donald this weekend (though not particularly looking forward to packing...) and can't wait to see you guys when you come up for the closing!!! Jeannie, I had to clean snow off my car yesterday. C'mon, I know you miss that!!! But mother nature made it up to us and it was almost 70 and sunny today. :) See ya soon! Love, sis
ReplyDelete