Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Diet update

Diet - Day 4.

I'm feeling so much better.  The only gluten I've had was in the graham cracker crust for the homemade lemon pie I made on Sunday.  It didn't bother me too much on Sunday but the small bite I snuck last night about made me hurl.  Go figure... 

Dinner, with Donald's help, was very good.  Homemade spaghetti sauce and cooked rice pasta with sweet italian sausage cooked in wine.  All home made.  Now the sausage might have had stuff I probably should not have had, but so far I only had a few bites today (none last night as I was too afraid to eat it) and it hasn't seemed to bother me.  I made a great dinner tonight of shrimp cooked in some broth (all natural) and sauteed onions and garlic with broccoli and peas and spices.  I also toasted some almonds and took some pecans and toasted them w/a little salt and honey.  Both are very good and will be good snacks for work so I can resist the snack machine. 

I think I will make some muffins tomorrow morning using the gluten free baking mix.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment