I love vacation! Especially when I'm relaxed and in sunny San Diego! The weather is perfect and we're having a great time. We had room service for breakfast, took the trolley and bus to the beach, rode the roller coaster at Belmont Park this afternoon, took the bus and trolley back to downtown and had a wonderful family dinner with Aunt Dottie, Michael, Jessica and the kids. Yesterday we got into town about 2:30 pm and after Aunt Dottie met us at the hotel we walked to Horton Plaza and had dinner at one of our favorite places: Panda Inn. Their food is so wonderful and other than being full, it didn't bother me one bit! We even got out of there for a whole lot less than we expected. Then we walked the mall a bit and headed back to the hotel to hang out.
Tomorrow we are set to have breakfast at a fave breakfast joint downtown, Cafe 222 with Aunt Dottie and Angie and Garry are meeting us. We'll try to have pics of that but for now, here are some from today.
You went away and took the sun with you. I can't wait until you all come back. I miss you soooo much. Love, Aunt Dottie
ReplyDelete