Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Looking forward...

This week we will hopefully have some good answers to pressing questions that have plagued us for a few weeks.  

We have a custody issue that needs to be resolved so Christian and look forward and focus on being a normal 16 year old boy with dreams and hopes for the future.

I hope to have an offer for a job as a Financial Crimes Investigative Analyst at Amex, which would be something like a dream job for me and I can look forward to being a fraud investigator who loves her job, again. 

We need to get our taxes done.  I am sure it will cost a pretty penney but it will be nice to have that done and look forward to a refund that will compensate us for the expenses of our moves to Phoenix and the sale/purchase of our homes. 

Then I would like for us to be able to settle some things like paying off a credit card, continuing a healthy diet so we are much healthier than when we came down here, completing the Climb the Mountain Cancer Walk (this Saturday the 26th), getting ready for our cruise at the end of March and living a little more each day. 

I'm looking forward to living these days...with my family close at hand.  I'm looking forward to having them healthy and happy.  I'm looking forward to one day tackling that big hill behind our house before the sun sets on us.  But most of all, I'm looking forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment