Monday, April 04, 2011

Just a quick update to all.  No pics of our vacation but I promise I'll post pics and details soon.  Today was a good day and I wanted to share with everyone the great news.

If you recall I've been trying to get a very coveted job as a Financial Crimes Investigative Analyst position at American Express, enduring round-robin interviews and a killer writing assessment that took three (3!) hours to complete only to find out a couple of weeks ago that the job was put on hold indefinitely.  Well, apparently going on vacation was good not only for the family but American Express as well! 

Today I was offered the job and I took it! 

It's such a great opportunity and something I love to do and I'm very excited to get back into fraud investigations.  I start on May 16 and I am really looking forward to joining what I consider to be an elite group of investigators in the industry.  I'm excited to learn what they know and bring what I know to the team.  I'll keep you posted as I start training and resume my career as a fraud investigator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment