Apparently being healthy and having a boring life do not get along. It seems that you cannot have one with the other. I've been trying for a long time and I think I've come close. But it's never been for more than a day before something dramatic has to happen....like getting a cold or dealing with stupid stuff that creates drama and stress. I'm thinking I'll just strive for the healthy bit and use it to deal with the drama...and then maybe there will be some more boring moments. But I doubt it.
I have been getting on track to get healthy. The diagnosis of Celiac is a big step but there is one more element to 'fixing my body' that needs to be addressed: the reproductive organs that are causing chaos in my body. I started out by going to the doctor to discuss ripping them out of me. They cause more pain and suffering two weeks out of every month and I don't want nor need them any longer. So I am having procedures done to see what is going on inside and progress towards a hysterectomy. Yesterday I had a laparoscopy and it seems that all of the surgeries over the years have taken their toll. Adhesions galore, stuff they couldn't recognize and the scope wouldn't even go where they wanted to; it couldn't wade through the stuff. So now the next step is the hysterectomy. I have validation for feeling so awful. So we fix it. Soon.
I figure my birthday present to myself this year is going to get healthy by dealing w/the main two culprits that have kept me from feeling and being healthy. Hopefully by Christmas I'm going to feel awesome!
I doubt your life will ever be boring. Why start now? But healthy is truly out there. This day has been coming since you were a baby. Time to put all of this nonsense to an end and move on to enjoy a happy, healthy life with your "boys."
ReplyDeleteYou've earned it!
Love,
Mom